Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's Been Too Long

Geez, I've been A-Wall for a while, but I have good reasons. First, let me say that I did the 1/2 marathon on Valentine's Day, and it was awesome. I finished in just under 3 hours, and I was happy with that. Now I want to do another one, which is coming in May.

On a personal note, I've been sort of seeing someone. It kind of blind-sighted me, as it always seems to, and it's been fun having something to look forward to these days. I am such a dork, I cannot figure out what this guy sees in me, but I'll take it anyway!

Oh, and I've also been pretty sick for the past 5 days so this has been the first day all week I've even gotten onto my computer. And the guy mentioned above brought me some of the best meds to help me get better. I know, sweet wasn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment