Saturday, January 24, 2009

Week 2-3 - Weigh-in

Well, today I weighed in, and I'm still at the same weight I was on the first weigh-in. It is true what they say about the 2nd week curse, I actually gained a couple during week 2, but now for week 3, I'm back on track.

The race is in 3 weeks, which freaks me out, so I know I can't mess up now because it will just mess me up for the race. That is actually a good little push for me. It is amazing to me, that when I eat well and workout, I really do feel so much better. Bad food makes me feel awful, sick, twice my actual size, and gross. The thought of sweets or tons of sugar grosses me out right now, so that's good. I don't think I'll have major cravings this weekend, which I did last weekend, and I ended up giving in to them wayyy too much.

I did 10 miles last Sat. so my plan is to do 11 today. Hmm... Yeah, but I think I can do it. I felt great after doing 10 miles so here's to hoping.

Exams are this upcoming week, thank goodness. The snow was awesome, but it totally screwed up our exam schedule for this week. So this semester is ALMOST over. :) It is so nice and reenergizing to end a semester and clean your classroom and desk, and then reorganize for the next semester. I actually enjoy that part of it. So hopefully, this week will be productive and cleansing.

No comments:

Post a Comment