Monday, January 12, 2009

Manic Monday

Well, let me start out by saying that yesterday blew. I was good on everything until after dinner, and I could not stop thinking about bad food. So needless to say I cheated badly, and I woke up sick this am. Duh, right? So today I did great, if I do say so myself. I ate well, and also did another 5 miles as soon as I got home from school. I ran another 0.7 miles so I'm slowly getting back up.

My College Alegbra class starts tomorrow night so I have to go and finalize the syllabus. I started some of the notes yesterday, but I know I need to do another section of notes before tomorrow night. I'm pretty sure I'll have to teach 2 or 3 sections a night since this class only meets once a week. But that's ok because I will have plenty of time for that and a classwork most nights, I figure. Anyway, I have some work to do! Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment