Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 1 - Weigh-In

Oh, my gosh! I can't believe it. So I weighed this morning when I got up, and since I've not worked out this week like I planned, I was not expecting anything great. But somehow I lost 8 lbs. anyway! Yippy!

I guess the key was I only ate badly one night during the entire week. The reason I didn't workout a lot isn't a good one. I fell asleep on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights right after dinner. I had to go to some meetings at the college this week, and they messed up my workout schedule because I was supposed to workout when I had to go to those.

So anyway, now I'm a lot more motivated because now I'm actually going somewhere. I hope everyone else is doing well on their goals, too.

I found out Thursday that I will be teaching College Algebra at the college this semester, and I am totally stoked about that. I've been told I need that on my resume so a community college would hire me so I hope it works. The class will be on Tuesday nights so I might not be able to workout on Tuesdays. Anyway, wish me luck with that class. I can't wait! Yes, I'm a nerd, and I admit it.

Take care, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment